Why We Like The Pinarello Dogma F Dura-Ace Di2 Road Bike
Pinarello’s new Dogma F Dura-Ace Di2 Road Bike is a top-tier racing machine that performs equally on a climb, descent, and the final field sprint with optimal handling, aerodynamics, and overall comfort. This do-it-all bike is constructed with T1100 1K Dream Carbon and Nanoalloy Technology, combining to provide the ultimate strength and rigidity needed to handle our explosive power on a ride of any length. Its carbon frame is paired with the F Onda Fork for precise turning, stability, and shock reduction. For optimal aerodynamics, Pinarello built the Dogma F with a flatback profile that features a truncated aerofoil tube profile to decrease lateral wind resistance, while TiCR internal cable routing fully hides cables for less drag, a cleaner look, and cable protection.
This 12-speed ripper can handle it all thanks to its Dura-Ace R9200 drivetrain and Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 groupset, providing fast, reliable shifting performance. Whether we’re chasing KOMs in training or sprinting to the top of the podium, our gearing combinations are ready for anything the road throws at us. When a tight turn is approaching, or we have to slam on our brakes unexpectedly, we put full confidence in the Dura-Ace BR-R9270 hydraulic disc brake set to provide a smooth, quiet stop. The Shimano Dura Ace C50 wheelset pairs with Pirelli P Zero Race 700 x 26c tires, delivering a balanced, lightweight performance with enhanced speed and grip on wet or dry tarmac.
- Do-it-all 12-speed road bike that can sprint, climb, and descend
- Lightweight T1100 1K Dream Carbon frame with Nanoalloy technology
- Internal cable routing improves aerodynamics and cable protection
- UCI legal flatback profile offers low lateral wind resistance
- Shimano Dura Ace Di2 groupset delivers smooth, accurate shifting
- Dura Ace C50 wheelset with Pirelli P Zero Race tires for ideal grip
- Dura-Ace BR-R9270 hydraulic disc brakes provide confident stopping
- Item #PINI065